Kotobuki has pioneered the advancement of the writing instrument industry market with innovative mechanical pencil technology. Based upon that foundation, we have expanded widely into stationary products such as multi function writing instruments, balloint pens, felt pens, etc.
is based on home workers by hand assembling. All home workers are well trained at training facilities and jigs are provided.
All finished components are delivered to home workers for their assembly.
Once is assembled Kotobuki drivers do the pick up work and take them to the inspection centers located mostly residential areas close to home workers..
GUARANTEE HIGH QUALITY
Kotobuki manufacturing model incorporates inspections at multiple stages of assembly.
Every Kotobuki Writing Instruments is inspected by hand and tested to ensure high quality.
1. Component inspection
2. Inspection during assembling process
3. Inspection of finished piece
4. Mechanical Inspections
5. Writing test
6. Once inspections are done the products are sent to the shipping department and some random pieces have a final inspection.
7. Once everything is cleared merchandise is shipped to final destiny.
* Kotobuki QC far extends JIS (Japanese Industory Standard), GSA (US General Administration) and ISO (International Standard Organization). Standardized quality controls guarantee high product Quality.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF MECHANISM
FIxed Pipe / Cushion Point (Cushion Spring, Plastic Cushion) / Sliding Sleeve / Twist Eraser / SIde Knock / Jam Free and Unbreakable Lead Mechanism